Sunday, September 20, 2009

The plane ride to HAWAII!


For those of you that spoke with me prior to our trip, you knew that I was super nervous about Kaitlyn and the five and half hour flight to Hawaii. The good news is that she only slept for about 4 hours the night before we left. I guess that she was excited too! So, she was sooooo tired that she slept for 3 hours and some of the plane ride. This picture made me happy. On our short inter island flight Kaitlyn made a friend. His name was Eli. He was super cute and he liked to borrow Kaitlyn's books. The funny thing is that we saw him again at this really cool park that we found about 10 minutes from our hotel. That will be in my next post. Aloha from Kona.

1 comment:

The Bradley's said...

Good for you. After the night before you deserved the flight to go over well